Apktool M is a one-of-a-kind and handy application for modifying apk files created by a professional team and made available to Android users. Android applications, like any other software, are created in any operating system and employ complex code based on the developer’s competence. Some developers strive to restrict other Android programming enthusiasts from accessing their code in whatever manner they can. In any event, as you know, nothing is restricted in the world of this operating system, and with just a little searching, you can easily satisfy your demands as thoroughly as possible. We have witnessed time and again that Android coding aficionados attempt to edit the source code of their chosen applications in some way! That is why we chose to expose you to a reverse engineering software in this post. Apktool M is a fantastic utility for decompiling Android apps and giving users access to the source code of installed software. The crucial thing is to activate and utilise it in the same operating system environment. This implies you don’t need to utilise several operating systems to examine the written code; you can view it on your smartphone.
APKTOOL M IS THE MOST EXPERT TOOL FOR EDITING APK FILES ON ANDROID.
As you look into other operating systems, particularly Windows, you will see a wide range of tools and applications that can be used to code Android or reverse installation files or installers. But the point is that the Android operating system does not provide access to such a diverse set of capabilities. Nevertheless, Apktool M, which fits our fundamental demands to a very high level without any limits, is one of the best solutions available for making modifications to the installation files of Android programmes or games.
APK FILES MAY BE EDITED IN TWO DIFFERENT MODES
Users of Apktool M may edit apk files in two modes and make modifications to them. Fast editing applications are one of the most popular options accessible. You may alter the programme name, package name, version, build number, and personal signature by selecting the fast edit option. Nevertheless, after decompiling, editing is considerably more extensive, and you may access individual code. Another feature that piques our interest is access to Java source code, which is one-of-a-kind and readily fits the demands of many programmers.
A WORLD OF DIFFERENT POSSIBILITIES WITH APK TOOLS
The Apktool M application’s functions and capabilities are not restricted to the descriptions above, and users may access more unique features as well. The startup first and foremost supports a range of installation file types, including apk, apks, and xapk. The second accessible feature is software support for 100+ different languages from around the world, which will be modified based on the language of your smartphone and the language of the programme. Finally, Antisplit is a common feature that developers and Android aficionados may take use of.
- The most effective method for gaining access to the source and source code of Android installation files.
- Supports a number of installation file types, including apk, apks, and xapk.
- Worldwide support for over 100 different languages
- Unrivaled anti-split capacity
- Make your own signature and include it in the installation files.
- A mode that allows you to swiftly edit files and make minor changes to them.
- Extraction of your favourite apps’ installation files
- There is no requirement for root access.
- Apktool M is a tool for decompiling and compiling Android® installation packages (*.apk), including system apps.
- Application translation, including automated translation (more than 100 languages supported).
- Manage installed applications.
- Text editor with syntax highlighting and tips that may be customised.
- Seeing the raw java code, as well as the option to add your own code highlighting themes.
- A useful file organiser with several capabilities.
- Dealing with several forms of installation files, including *.apk, *.apks, *.xapk, and *.apkm.
- Antisplit is a tool for combining Android App Bundle (split) files into a single installation file, as well as installing and extracting such files.
- Make your own signature and sign applications with it.
- Without having to rebuild, you may quickly change the programme name, package name (cloning the application), application icon, and other settings.
- Root access is not required.
- Apktool M is a 100% free software that works on older devices starting with Android 4.0 and does not contain any adverts or analytics.
- Attention! Certain apps may not perform properly or at all after being processed by the “Antisplit” function!
Attention! Some applications after processing by the “Antisplit” function may partially not work or may not work at all!