Android users were originally expected to utilise Link2SD to access their phone’s SD card. Additionally, the software offers fresh features that optimise how the phone uses its internal storage.
This app’s simplicity of use is one of its key benefits. All of your apps may be backed up on your SD card, restored at any moment, or even moved by simply dragging and dropping operations on your phone’s screen. With the aid of the programme Link2SD, you may free up space on your smartphone by storing your applications on an external SD card or USB storage device.
Describe Link2Sd Apk
A free software programme for Android devices called Link2SD enables users to move applications from the internal system memory of their device to an external SD card, giving them more internal storage space and reducing the chance that they will run out of memory when adding new applications or updating existing ones.
Aspects Of Link2Sd
One of the most well-liked Android storage management applications is Link2SD. Over 10 million people have downloaded it from the Google Play store. The software will soon be upgraded to version 4.0, which will have a tonne of new features, including:
- Separation between Device and SD Card folders (by using a toggle in settings)
- Using your SD card as the default device for storing new applications and games
- a new memory manager function that keeps track of your storage on both your device and your SD card and displays how much free space is still available on each
- A graph that charts your use over time may provide you with more specific information about your use of external media.
- Create and delete links for the programmes’ apk, dex, and lib files. Link freshly installed applications automatically (optional)
- If an app doesn’t support migrating to SD, force the migration of any user applications (also known as “force move” on Android 2.2 and above)
- Displays the applications that may be transferred to SD using native apps2sd
- You may use the “move to SD” and “move to phone” functionalities in batch mode to link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, and change the default install location of the applications to either internal or external.
- Notify users when mobile apps are installed – Remove system programmes (bloatware eradication)
- Freeze and unfreeze user programmes and the system
- Change user applications from system apps.
- Change user applications to be system apps
- Include “Updated” system applications in the ROM of the system.
- Clear the application’s data and cache (1-tap cache cleaner without root access)
- Notify if the total cache size exceeds the specified size
- List applications show detailed size information and link status
- Numerous options for sorting and filtering apps – Search for applications by name
- Display information about the internal storage, SD card, and SD card’s available space Share the URL to an app you require for app linking in the second partition:
- root access; – an additional SD card partition. The SD card should have two partitions, both of which should be main.
Who Ought To Use Apk Link2Sd
There is no need to give up your favourite games and applications since the software is designed for those who have limited storage space on their smartphone. Do you have limited storage and are you under constant notification pressure? Save your space and your data. You now have a means to transfer your preferred programmes and games to an external SD card thanks to the link2sd software. It’s similar to getting a new phone, but without the high cost!
Converting a single software to an SD card installation is Link2SD’s main job. But the first and only programme that enables conversion to an SD installation is Link2SD. Never again will you have to be concerned about your gadget running out of space. Connect all of your applications to an external storage device so you may share and transport them with others. Never again do you need to remove programmes! Connect your applications and use it free right now!
A free and open-source Android software called Link2sd allows you to connect one or more of your programmes to an SD card, enabling you to install big apps on your SD card. You may transfer some of your favourite large games, music players, and other programmes from your device’s internal storage to your SD card with the software. Download Here