Xiaomi has always strived for top-notch features and user interfaces in its products. Because they provide the greatest ROM and Processor at competitive costs, Xiaomi gadgets are widely accepted. Its specifications forced rival manufacturers to up the calibre and RAM of their battery-efficient products.
People like the unique experience offered by Xiaomi’s MIUI interface, which has revolutionised the mobile industry. At the same time, Xiaomi has continued to provide timely update rollouts. To use on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco smartphones, download the MIUI 12.5 EU ROM.
Xiaomi just unveiled MIUI 12.5 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco smartphones, which is based on the most current version of Android 11, which is not much different from the previous version. By using 15% less power and 22% less memory during system activities, this update may increase the device’s performance. The primary scenario of this update will only use up a maximum of 20% of the device’s RAM.
Last year, Xiaomi released the MIUI, which was first available only in China before being made available worldwide. As MIUI has not been released for a worldwide audience and MIUI ROM does not feature GMS (Google Mobile Service), Xiaomi is now BETA testing MIUI 12.5 EU Rom, which supports English and Chinese as a native language.
New Features In Miui 12
- Better New Animation Muli-window
- Picture-in-Picture enhancement
- a fresh live wallpaper
- Permit the removal of pre-installed programmes.
- Privacy Indicator for Camera, Microphone, and Location Added to MIUI+ New AOD Design
List Of Miui 12.3 Supported And Eligible Devices
- Xiaomi Mi 10
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition
- Redmi K30
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi K30 Pro 5G
- Redmi K30i 5G
- Redmi K30S Ultra
- Redmi K30 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 9
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Xiaomi Mi CC9e
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
- Redmi K20
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi 10X 5G
- Redmi 10X Pro 5G
- Redmi Note 9 5G
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
On your Mi device, you must log in using your account. Enable Sync, Find device, then Settings > Mi account > Mi Cloud.
Ensure that the Xiaomi USB driver is downloaded and installed.
- Additionally, you must activate developer mode. Open the MIUI menu under Settings > About Phone.
- After that, hit About to see the Build Number.
- Tap it seven times right now to activate developer settings.
- Enable OEM Unlock and USB debugging. Go to the Developer option under Settings > Additional Settings.
- Install ADB and fastboot on Windows and Mac, then turn them on.
- Your smartphone has to be at least 70% charged.
To begin with, you must unlock your device’s bootloader. We will explain it to you here if you don’t know how to do it. You must have authorization to unlock the bootloader on your Meizu smartphone in order to do so on any Meizu device. Simply follow this instructions to unlock the bootloader of any Xiaomi device if you have no idea how to do it.
Put In Twrp
- Extract and download the Adb platform tool.
- TWRP may be downloaded for your smartphone via TWRP.Me.
- Open the ADB folder on your laptop or computer now.
- Replace the URL for the Adb folder with CMD following that, and then press the Enter key.
- Next, use a USB cable to connect your smartphone to your computer.
- With your device connected to the computer, enter:
ADB reboot bootloader
- Type the following command to Flash TWRP after that.
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- Type this last command to reset your device once TWRP has been successfully flashed on it.
- Done!! Your smartphone will then have TWRP installed.
- Use Magisk in TWRP and restart your device to get root access.
- That’s it; your devices now successfully have TWRP Recovery installed.
Setup The Miui 12 Rom
- Move the MIUI 12.5 ROM to your external storage after downloading it.
- On your smartphone, you must boot into TWRP mode.
- Turn off your smartphone now, hold down the Volume Down and Power buttons, and then use the volume buttons to go to TWRP Mode.
- You must then wipe the Dalvik cache, data, and cache. You are not need to erase the Vendor.
- In the next step, choose Download MIUI 12.5 EU ROM by clicking the Install button and navigating there.
- That’s all; your devices now successfully run MIUI 12.3 after this.
Get Weekly 21.2.3 Now
Choose your device and download MIUI 12 in accordance with your preferences.
Download Official Builds
|Device Name||Download Via SourceForge||Download Via AndroidFileHost|
|MI Note10 / MI CC 9 Pro||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|MI 9 SE||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|MI 9 Pro 5G||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|MI 9 Lite/ MI CC 9||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|MI 10 Ultra||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G/ MI 10 T Lite||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi Note 7||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi Note 7 Pro||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi K30i 5G||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi K30S Ultra/ MI 10T||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi K30 5G||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi K20 Pro/ MI 9T Pro||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi K20/ MI9T||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
Download Weekly 21.2.4 Hmk30Pro, Hmnote8, Mi10Litezoom
Select your device, and download MIUI 12 based on your preference
|Device Name||Download through Sourceforge||From AndroidFileHost|
|MI 10 Lite Zoom||Download||Download|
|Redmi Note 8||Download||Download|
|Redmi K30 Pro||Download||Download|
|Device||via Xiaomi EU Community|
|Redmi 10X 5G (atom)||Download|
|Redmi Note 8 Pro||Download|
|Redmi 10X Pro||Download|
|Redmi Note 9 5G||Download|
|POCO X/ Redmi K30 4G||Download|
We hope you were able to read About “Download MIUI 12.5 EU ROM for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices | GUIDE” successfully. Additionally, you may visit our website to get other ButterflyAPK firmware. We appreciate you being here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comment box below. We value your useful input.