Since that WhatsApp Plus clones are not authentic versions of the software, WhatsApp is cautious when it comes to them. Those who utilise them risk being banned for breaking WhatsApp’s rules. If a user obtains, they will have trouble connecting with other people and getting access to crucial data and updates. To prevent getting your WhatsApp account blocked, it’s crucial to use the programme properly and abide by its guidelines. We will go through the possibility of becoming banned from WhatsApp in this post, as well as how to revive a banned account.
WHAT IS BANNED WHATSAPP?
When you are blocked by WhatsApp, WA has barred you from accessing their service. If you disregard their guidelines or policies, something might happen. Both temporary and permanent bans are possible. Sending spam or improper messages is only one of the many reasons why someone could be banned from WhatsApp. Also, utilising apps from third parties that violate WhatsApp’s rules or attempting to hack or abuse the app’s security features.
THINGS TO DO TO AVOID BEING BANNED FROM WHATSAPP
There are many bans that users on WhatsApp may experience:
WHATSAPP TEMPORARILY BANNED
If you break WhatsApp’s terms of service, your account can be temporarily suspended for a few hours or days. A countdown timer will show up on your screen throughout this period. The app won’t be accessible to you. The application will automatically unlock after the ban period is over.
PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM WHATSAPP
Your ability to use WhatsApp is permanently barred if you receive a permanent ban. This may occur if you regularly or severely break WhatsApp’s policies or guidelines. You won’t be able to use WA with a permanently banned account, and if you ever want to use the app again, you’ll have to register a new account with a different phone number.
WHATSAPP ACCOUNT BANNED SOLUTION
TEMPORARILY BANNED WHATSAPP SOLUTION
If you’ve been temporarily blocked from WhatsApp, follow these instructions:
- Wait for the prohibition to end; it may take hours or days. You can see how much time is left thanks to the timer.
- Go to the WhatsApp Plus app to backup your data. Click “Backup” and then “Backup Your Data” to begin. Your data will be stored in a folder that the programme creates on your phone.
- If an anti-ban version of the software is available, update it.
- The programme will ask you if you want to restore your conversations and data when you first start it. Reiterate the message.
If you’re worried about being blacklisted once again! We, a WhatsApp-specific staff, advise switching to the official version of the app at this time. This will lessen the chance of future account suspensions. The official WhatsApp download link is provided here.
Sending too many messages, as well as spamming or forwarding messages to several recipients at once, might result in another WhatsApp ban.
WHATSAPP PERMANENT BAN SOLUTION
The only method to get access back if your WA account has been permanently disabled is to get in touch with WhatsApp support or open a new account with a different phone number. Try contacting WhatsApp support via their help website.
WHATSAPP SUPPORT EMAIL FOR BANNED NUMBER
Send the following letter to WhatsApp Support:
Greetings, WhatsApp Support Team.
Due to a permanent ban on my account, I am writing to you. I have been a devoted WhatsApp user for many years, and I would like to ask your help in restoring my account access. WhatsApp is my main method of contact with my friends and family, and I am unclear of why this has occurred.
I would be pleased to discuss and make any necessary corrections if I had done anything to contravene WhatsApp’s terms and conditions. Please look at my situation and assist me in getting back into my account. Listed below is my phone number.
I appreciate you giving this issue your time and attention.
FACTORS THAT CAUSE A WHATSAPP BAN
A user may be removed from WhatsApp for a number of reasons, including the following:
- Spamming is the practise of rapidly sending many unsolicited or undesired communications to several recipients.
- Sending rude or indecent messages, photos, or videos that go against WhatsApp’s community standards constitutes inappropriate content.
- Employing unapproved or third-party apps that violate WhatsApp’s terms of service and jeopardise the app’s security.
- The software might be permanently banned if you try to alter or compromise its security measures.
- Making numerous accounts: Making various WhatsApp accounts on the same device or making several accounts using the same phone number.
HOW TO AVOID GETTING BAN AGAIN?
It’s crucial to use the app responsibly and abide by the rules established by WA to prevent getting banned from WA again. Observe the following advice:
- Discreetly use the software. Don’t spam other users or send abusive or inappropriate remarks.
- Keep your messaging brief. Avoid sending messages to too many people or at once.
- Disable message forwarding. Do not simultaneously forward messages to several individuals or groups.