Many users have been seeking for WhatsApp alternatives since the service’s 2009 creation. That’s because WhatsApp, although being one of the most widely used messengers worldwide, has significant drawbacks that annoy consumers.
There are two mod choices for individuals seeking a different WhatsApp experience: WhatsApp Plus and GB WhatsApp. Although they differ in several ways, both versions are fairly similar.
We’ll compare WhatsApp Plus with GB WhatsApp in this post to make it easier for you to decide which is ideal for you.
GB and WhatsApp Plus Modified versions of WhatsApp are available for Android. They were developed to provide more functionality and customization possibilities in order to enhance the user experience. These two versions provide a number of key benefits, including the ability to send messages in groups without alerting recipients, disguise your online status, and automatically backup your chats.
Our stance hasn’t changed, though—both applications are against WhatsApp’s terms of service.
In other words, neither choice is something we advise. After all, WhatsApp has not endorsed them and they are unauthorised versions. Installing these programmes is thus forbidden and unlawful.
BASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GB WHATSAPP AND WHATSAPP PLUS
MAIN EXTRA FEATURES OF WHATSAPP PLUS
A customised version of WhatsApp for Android called WhatsApp Plus has extra features and customization possibilities. Although the software is free, it has the same user licence as WhatsApp.
You need to manually download and install it because it is an app that is not available on the Google Play store. Therefore, an APK file must be downloaded in order to install WhatsApp Plus.
- Ocultar status online;
- Hide blue ticks;
- Hide the writing or recording notice;
- Hide the blue microphone;
- Hide preview status;
- Enable/Disable Anti-Revoke.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS SPECIFIC TO WHATSAPP PLUS:
- Download sticker packs;
- File and conversation cleaner;
- Various wallpapers;
- Auto reply feature, same as WhatsApp Business;
- Customize conversation screen;
- Customize chat screen;
- Customizable notification popup;
- Customizable widgets;
- Sharing videos up to 50 MB in size;
- Shareable high-quality image;
COMPARISON BETWEEN GB WHATSAPP AND WHATSAPP PLUS
- They are both WhatsApp clones. They are therefore founded on the first application, to put it simply.
- Additionally, they are now being maintained by a person by the name of AlexMods despite having separate beginnings.
- There are more similarities than differences between the two versions. First of all, both interfaces have the same appearance.
- The look of the settings menu, which just modifies the app’s name in the top corner, is similar.
- The same choices are available for security and interface customisation. The camera interface and theme repository are also quite similar.
- Thus, we have two cloning programmes that have the same interface, features, and icons.
SOME ADVANTAGES OF WHATSAPP PLUS
- One of the contrasts between the two applications is their visual appearance. In fact, WhatsApp Plus features a more full UI, more selectable backgrounds, and more emoticons.
- Additionally, WhatsApp Plus has a file sharing cap of 50 MB, which is greater. Additionally, the visual quality is maintained.
- However, it is possible to disable the internet connection for just the app with GB WhatsApp.
- Additionally, plan the automated message sending while keeping the dialogues hidden via a hidden menu.
- In conclusion, WhatsApp Plus has certain benefits in terms of aesthetics, whereas GB WhatsApp offers some advantages in terms of privacy. As a result, the decision is based on personal preference.
THE RISKS OF USING AN UNOFFICIAL WHATSAPP MOD
- Without the owners’ consent, GB WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus both use the WhatsApp source code. They are thus unauthorised clones.
- As a result, you must download them from other sources as they are not available in the Google store. Additionally, using Google Play Services to search updates is not feasible.
- All new versions must be manually installed, not just the initial one. The first risk is therefore while entering unidentified and unsafe locations.
- Similar to that, Google Drive’s backup feature is not automated. To complete the task, a file manager must be downloaded.
- Finally, there is a chance of losing the account and getting banned by WhatsApp. After all, Facebook will try to identify that account and, wherever feasible, ban its use.
You should know which modified WhatsApp is better for you after contrasting WhatsApp Plus and GBWhatsApp, the two most popular options right now. Both modifications have benefits and drawbacks, but what counts most is that they are both freely accessible on the website. Enjoy the extra features by downloading the mod that best suits you!