Enjoy a Matrix live wallpaper as faithful as possible to the movie. A must have for any Matrix fan. Batrix is configurable at will ! Batrix also has a unique feature that lets you see at a glance how charged your battery is and whether it is plugged in.
Batrix Live Wallpaper is an application to take glyph effects and turn them into a live wallpaper. You can tweak various elements in the app’s newly remastered control panel and make the glyph appear impressive and tailored to your taste. At the same time, you can also use wallpaper combined with these effects.
• glyphs’ behavior reflects the battery state
• put your pictures behind the animation
• adjustable color, size, density, speed and glow effect
• runs as live wallpaper as well as screensaver
• battery friendly thanks to an efficient use of resources
MONITOR BATTERY STATUS EASILY
In the new version of Batrix Live Wallpaper, the color of the glyphs can indicate the device’s current battery level. Therefore, this can be considered a perfectly suitable feature to observe the current battery status of the device and continue to use it. You can also easily adjust the overall brightness when you use these glyph effects and make it more visible when combined with the three primary colors of the application, red, green, and blue.
ADD GLYPH EFFECTS SIMILAR TO MATRIX
If you are a fan of the Matrix movie, you should definitely not miss the Batrix Live Wallpaper that helps bring the same effects as in the film you watch on your device. You can easily adjust the elements that appear on the screen to observe what is happening on the screen fully. At the same time, changing them is also completely easy when you can influence different aspects.
CUSTOMIZE GLYPH’ SPEED AND CHARACTERIZATION EASILY
It’s easy to get started with Batrix Live Wallpaper features as the app’s interface has been reworked, so you can find what you need. You will easily adjust how quickly these effects appear and how large they are. At the same time, these two elements will be adjusted via a slider, and you can find the corresponding change and find the right size. Additionally, these glyphs can appear top-down and vice versa.
USE BLOOM EFFECT TO MAKE THE GLYPH BRIGHTER
Besides the basic features of Batrix Live Wallpaper when it comes to helping you adjust the glyph elements, you can also consider its bloom effects and trigger buttons. Bloom effect is understood as when you increase the brightness of the characters of the glyphs and make them brighter than usual. At the same time, this element has also been fixed in the current version, so you can easily create an impressive light display for your device.
CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE GLYPH IN A SIMPLE WAY
The feature that surely any user will like and take the time to experience is the RGB color correction. They also have sliders, and you will be the one to find the right color combination as you adjust them. At the same time, this brings specific creativity to the user as they can create many different color combinations, and they can be dark, light, or have soft colors for the user’s eyes to observe. It also helps them change the experience when using.
COMBINE BACKGROUNDS WITH GLYPH EFFECTS
When you access the application, you will see a function related to wallpaper, and it will help you add wallpaper under the glyph effect. When combined with this effect, you can imagine a really cool image can create amazing combinations.
YOU CAN TURN YOUR DEVICE INTO A MINIATURE MATRIX WORLD WITH JUST THESE FEATURES:
- You can easily add glyph effects and set it as live wallpaper with various features.
- The app’s dashboard has been reworked and gives users access to elements they can change for the glyph element.
- You can change many factors, such as spawn rate, size, add bloom effects, and many more to make it appear to suit your needs.
- The application provides three primary colors: red, green, blue and helps users create different colors when combining them.
- You can use a variety of static wallpapers that come with a glyph effect, and its color also reflects the current battery status of your device.