A boot animation is the loading animation that is played when your device starts up. Choose from hundreds of custom load animations to install to your rooted device. Root access is required and your device must be compatible to install custom boot animations.
From now on, instead of looking at ordinary photos as boring, switch to animation to see more vivid images. And to do that, let Boot Animations for Superuser support you. The application allows you to create high-quality animations, making ordinary images more beautiful than ever. With the image quality that the application brings, you will not be disappointed.
From old Nokia phones to smart devices and different operating systems, all of them display an animation during startup or the so-called boot of the device, which in most cases is the manufacturer’s logo. If you are among those users who want to see your favorite animation when booting your smartphone, then stay with us in this article. Boot Animations for Superuser Full Unlocked is the title of a professional application for viewing the desired animation when starting the Android device, which was produced and published by JRummy Apps Inc. programming studio. With the support of hundreds of different and attractive animations, this software makes it possible to see an animation according to your taste when you turn on your mobile phone or tablet. One of the most important and attractive features of this program is the ability to convert GIF animations into boot animations; If your desired animation is not available in the list of the program, you can first introduce your favorite animation in GIF format to the program and then use it as a boot animation. Just note that this software requires root access to run.
• Access to hundreds of boot animations for superusers
• Install the program on the memory card to consume less internal space
• Convert custom GIF animations to boot animations
• Access to high quality boot animation previews
• Intelligent system of automatic change of animations at each launch
• Ability to customize boot animations
• Compatible with Cyanogen Mod graphic engine
• Very simple and easy procedure
• Not using excessive device resources
• Hundreds of beautiful boot animations for superusers 🌈.
• Install boot animations from your SD card.
• Convert an animated GIF to a boot animation.
• High-quality boot animation previews.
• Auto install a new boot animation each time your device starts up.
• Modify boot animations (custom dimensions, background color, frame rate).
• Compatible with the CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
** PLEASE NOTE: SAMSUNG IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS APP
CONVERT TO ANIMATION
This is a special application; very few applications can create beautiful animations like this. The application allows users to create animated images with them being able to move. If ordinary images were boring to stand still, now you can create a more interesting image with movement. You can convert animated GIFs into animations, so you will be able to make more cool animations. The app also allows you to view these images in high quality, making them more special than ever.
With a new feature like creating animations, it’s natural that there are dangers. You cannot use Samsung phones for this application because they are not compatible; if you persist in using them, it may lead to unexpected things. In addition, please back up all of your memory to avoid unfortunate loss, animations that can damage your device.
Boot Animations for Superuser is a novel and interesting application with an animation creation feature. You can create many different animations; it makes your images more beautiful and no longer boring like ordinary photos. The quality of the animation is not blurred; it gives viewers comfort. But since this is an unusual type of image, there is a chance that it will cause some regrets to your device.
- The tool allows you to build a large number of intriguing and stunning animations, which allow users to appreciate special photographs.
- Users can choose between GIFs and animations, increasing the variety of their images.
- Users will be able to view animations in high resolution, which will allow them to take full use of the visuals.
- These devices, which are not compatible with each other, prevent this program from being installed on Samsung devices.
- Users must exercise caution when using animations because they have the potential to produce problems or damage your device.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Is my device supported?
A: Your device must be rooted to install a boot animation. Some manufacturers, like Samsung, use a different boot animation format (QMG) which is not compatible with this app. You do not need root access if you are running a ROM with the CyanogenMod theme engine.
Q: The boot animation doesn’t play. How can I fix this?
A: Some Android devices use different install locations. You should find your current boot animation location and change it in the app’s preferences.
Q: How do I restore my original boot animation?
A: The app will backup boot animations by default. If you want to restore your original boot animation, click on the “Backups” menu item, select your animation, and click “Restore”. Before installing a boot animation you should backup your ROM in recovery.
Please visit our support website before leaving a negative review.
Installing a boot animation has the potential to soft-brick your device. Please backup your system partition using a custom recovery before using the app.