Various tools are one of the main reasons for the popularity of the Android operating system among users of smart devices. To convert your device to any other device, all you have to do is install its own software to experience a quick access in addition to saving money. Many users today do not take notes when attending meetings or classes and record audio to preserve as much detail as possible. In all Android phones, there is software for recording audio by default, but it must be said that in addition to not having enough features, it also does not have the desired quality. That’s why we want to introduce you to a unique tool in this post. Dolby On: Record Audio & Music is the most professional Android voice recording application developed by Dolby Laboratories Inc. and published on Google Play. Undoubtedly, if we insist on our claim that this software is professional, no one will oppose us. Everything you need for a flawless recording is available in this smart app. One of the most important reasons why this software is so popular and popular is its use of Dolby Dolby technology, which gives you a new experience in the field of audio recording. When recording audio with this advanced tool, the existing intelligent and automatic system quickly analyzes the received sounds and eliminates all the extra noise and noises. The equalizer mode automatically adjusts the received clear sound and finally gives us a great audio file. Existing audio processing allows you to record live music and receive it in the form of quality music. After recording, if a part of the sound had a specific problem, a set of editing tools will be provided to you dear ones, with the help of which you will be able to make any changes in the received file. You do not need to go through complicated steps to share files and you will be able to share them directly in the program environment.
Transform your phone into a powerful recording tool with just one tap. Record songs, sounds, instruments, podcasts, rehearsals, voice memos, ideas, lyrics, beats, and more with incredible audio quality! Dolby On is the only free recording app with cutting edge Dolby audio technology. Effortlessly record live music and videos with a suite of automatic studio effects including noise reduction, limiting, spatial audio, EQ, and more.
With Dolby On, you won’t need to choose between recording quickly or with quality ever again. Say goodbye to background noise, expensive microphones, clunky recording equipment, and studio time. Just playback your recording to experience the difference.
Ultra-high quality and unparalleled sound recording
Live audio processing system to correct any defects in the recorded audio
Eliminate any noise or disturbance when recording sounds
Use Ultra Dolby technology to deliver clear sound
Record live music and receive it in the form of flawless music
Dynamic equalizer and smart compressor to get a great output
Automatically feed background sounds and make them look normal
Edit recorded files with access to a set of editing tools
Have an attractive live with Dolby sound!
A RECORDING APP WITH INCREDIBLE SOUND, INSTANTLY
Effortlessly record live music, voice, videos, podcasts, and more with the Dolby On recording app and get a suite of automatic studio effects in an easy-to-use audio recorder. After you hit record, use the audio editor to enhance and improve songs with Dolby technology. When you’re ready, export and share your creations with your fans on Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, text, email and more. It’s almost like having a music studio microphone right in your pocket!
NEW: You can even record in other apps and import into Dolby On to edit, enhance, and improve songs with Dolby technology
EXPERIENCE POWERFUL AUDIO PROCESSING
• Clear up and improve your audio quality with noise reduction, de-essing, and a fade in/out.
• Shape your audio and video recording with Dolby’s unique Dynamic EQ and spatial audio for tone and space.
• Boost fullness and cut through with compression and pro limiting to achieve ideal loudness.
• Optimize volume of your song recording for popular music platforms and social media platforms like SoundCloud, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN WITH INTUITIVE SOUND EDITING
• Customize your voice memo, music memo, or video recording with free music studio audio effects and vocal editor.
• Use the six custom-designed Sound Tools to apply to your music recording — like photography filters for audio, Styles are professionally designed audio presets based on analyzing thousands of songs.
• Use Dolby’s Dynamic EQ to get fine-tuned treble, bass and mids control to tune your recording or music memo.
• Use the free audio editor to trim your recording start and stop
• Use your favorite external mic to color your voice memo, music recording, or video recording.
RECORD AUDIO. RECORD VOICE. RECORD VIDEO. RECORD MUSIC.
• Capture ideas and demo recordings. Record your voice memos and music memos in a simple recording studio app.
• Document rehearsals or live sound at the gig with audio and video recordings captured in studio microphone sound.
• Record audio sounds and inspirations in the field to sample in your next music creation, then export to Logic Pro, Ableton, Pro Tools, Bandlab, or your favorite DAW.
• Record high-quality shareable audio and record video content for your fans on social media.
• Record the band and make any instrument sound amazing: guitar, drums, piano, voice, and more. Never use Voice Memos again!
YOUR CREATIONS, ANYWHERE YOU WANT THEM
• Share voice or music recording to fans directly to Soundcloud, or export and share to social channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tik Tok.
• Record and send ideas, demos, rehearsal and show recordings to your band and collaborators via text message or email.
• Export your recordings, songs, and videos for additional editing: take your ideas into your favorite audio editor (DAW) or video editor.
ONE RECORD BUTTON, 50 YEARS OF DOLBY INNOVATION
We’ve used five decades worth of audio innovation to give you one powerful audio recorder and video app. Advanced Dolby audio processing takes care of the sound quality, so you can focus on the fun part: creating.