There are several formats for external storage, for example most flash drives are FAT32, Windows NTFS hard disks and exFAT Linux disks. Surely, when formatting your drives, you are faced with different options for the type of format, and you are curious about what they are. These different formats are referred to as file systems. The file system specifies how to format a memory and the type of addressing of files. The reason for the existence of different file systems is the difference in the performance of each external memory and of course the difference in their release time. For example, small memories such as flash drives require faster file systems than hard disks, so their formats are different. One of the problems with different filesystems is that they are not supported by different operating systems. Each operating system has its own filesystem, which is not usually supported on other operating systems. For example, if you want to connect exFAT format drives to your Android phone using the OTG interface, you will get a message of no support on your device and it is necessary to connect the drive to the supported format before connecting it to the phone. Convert by Android. But memory is also lost when formatting data. Fortunately, using the program that we introduce to you today, you can easily support Windows and Linux file systems on your Android device. ExFAT / NTFS for USB by Paragon Software is an application for opening ExFAT and NTFS format memories on the phone, for the Android operating system, developed by the software group Paragon Technologie GmbH and published for free on Google Play. Using this program, you can easily access all the files in this type of memory through various applications. It is clear that it is possible to connect external hard drives with this method. This program has the best performance in Android 7 and above.
• Ability to transfer files from Android device memory to external hard drive and flash drive
• Mac OS HFS + file support
• Ability to use files directly in the external memory without having to copy them to the phone memory
• Ability to transfer, copy, rename and delete files in external storage
• Ability to use files in external memory using WhatsApp, Telegram and other applications
• Get access to external HDD or USB-Stick memory without a PC
• Free up storage space: transfer files from Android smartphones or tablet on a thumb drive
• Mount popular file systems – HFS+ and Microsoft exFAT / NTFS
• Use files directly from USB storage – view photos, listen to music, read books or watch videos
• Copy, Move, Delete and Rename files on USB storage devices using various file managers.
• Stream data from external memory to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox or other cloud services
• Share files via Gmail, Telegram, Skype or WhatsApp