Perhaps you also know that one of the most serious damages to the battery of smart devices is when they remain charged at 100%, which causes the power storage plates to not be able to store energy in themselves over time. One of the best available ways to prevent such an incident is the output of the device from charging immediately after the battery is full. Full Battery & Theft Alarm Pro is a special application to inform about the full battery of the Android smart device, which was developed by Arda ÇUHADAROĞLU and published in the Google Play market. The smart alarm of this program informs its users after the battery is fully charged and informs them of the 100% power reserve. Everything is in your hands and you can change various options to your liking and customize the ringtones. In addition, an anti-theft alarm is also included in this app, which activates and notifies the user when the device is disconnected from the charger!
– Display various information such as percentage, charging date and charging time
– Find out how much charge is left up to 100%
– Anti-theft alarm support when the device is disconnected from the charger
– Setting a password on the anti-theft alarm
– Very simple and easy user interface
– Customize alarms to your liking
– Extra time system after full charge
– BATTERY PERCENTAGE
– Charge history
– Charge time.
– Remaining time to 100%
– Sound and vibration alarm when charger is unplugged. (Anti theft alarm)
– Password security for theft alarm.
– Easy to use user interface
– Status message about application
– Choose custom alarm. You can also choose silent.
– Alarm volume control.
– Vibration option.
– Full battery alarm.
– Start automatically option.
– Enable automatically option.
– Notification bar option.
– Different thief alarm sound option.
– When alert full battery alarm, you can unplug your cable to stop alarm.
– “Do not stop alarm until unplug cable” option.
– Turn off theft alarm if all you need is battery full alarm.
– Extra time feature after fully charged.
– Start auto after reboot.
– Theme option.