Mail.ru, a recognised mail client. Convenient Mail for Android smartphones. Application that is quick and easy to use for working simultaneously with many Mail.ru, Yandex, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and other mailboxes. Receive and send messages, as well as exchange documents and photographs. Get immediate notification of new messages. You can change the time, folders, and services for which push notifications are desired. Your own spam filter will keep you safe from bothersome mailings. Use the Mail.ru app to stay in touch at all times! Email has been used as a quick, simple, and secure form of communication for many years. The 1990s and 2000s saw a boom in e-mail, which led to the emergence of several e-mail businesses.
One of these businesses was Mail.Ru, which was established in Russia in 1998. At first, the firm exclusively offered services to Russian users, but after some time, it broadened its service to include people worldwide and was able to draw hundreds of millions of users. This quantity of users contributed to the company’s expanding expansion. So that it may extend its services and purchase other Internet businesses. VK social network was one of the firms this corporation purchased.
The firm has created a number of applications for mobile operating systems in order to provide better email services on mobile devices, and we are now at your service with the Android version of one of those applications. The Mail.Ru Group created the Android-specific Mail.ru – Email App, which is available on Google Play for free and allows users to send, receive, and manage email.
Along with offering email service from Mail.ru, additional email servers including Google, Yandex, Yahoo, etc. supports as well. Even better, you may add additional email addresses and handle the emails from each one in a different mailbox. This tool makes it incredibly simple and quick to send and receive emails as well as share files over email. Emails may be categorised using various filters to help you manage them and obtain critical emails as fast as possible. This program’s online version is completely compatible with it, and you may view all the changes performed on various devices. It is a hassle-free tool because of its high spam detecting capacity.
- Flexibility to establish several folders for improved email management Support for numerous email accounts at once and a dedicated inbox for each
- support for a variety of servers, including Yandex, Gmail, Yahoo, and…
- complete compatibility between the mobile and web versions
- has a password-protected section where you may store your sensitive and critical correspondence.
- has several criteria to make it easier to discover emails
- the ability to search every mailbox
- Find spam emails and filter them
- Support for multiple accounts. Add every box you have and effortlessly swap between them. Moving between folders within a single inbox to switch between professional and personal email is now straightforward.
- Sync in its whole. Neither reading nor flagging or moving messages from a computer or mobile device matters. All modifications will be synced between devices and kept on the server.
- a protected folder. You may save information and safeguard it using the Mail.ru app.
- On the web interface, create a password-protected folder.
- Once you input the password, it will become visible in the programme and inaccessible otherwise.
- Filters. See unread, marked-for-action, or attachment-containing emails
- Look through the whole mailbox. To find any email fast, use our search engine.
- alerts via push for fresh emails. If your Android device is connected to the network, you will almost immediately receive a notification when a new message arrives.
- Notification filtering.
- Choose services, folders, or create a bespoke filter to get just the most crucial notifications by setting a time for alerting.
- Emails are accessible even without a network connection since they are kept in the phone’s memory.
- View attachments and read messages when travelling or, for instance, out in nature.
- individual spam blocker.
- Get communications from services you didn’t sign up for or from which you can’t unsubscribe? Any ensuing correspondence from the sender will be automatically sent to the proper folder once you tap Spam.
- Read just the messages that are pertinent to you.
- Avatars. Navigating among apps with recipient images is more convenient and easier.
- Email chains. Just as on the online version, see your complete email discussion on a single screen.