Apart from the default application management system that is available in the Android operating system, there are various other ways to monitor the installed applications, one of which is the use of additional software. PepperTech site, as one of the most complete Persian-language Android sites, has published various apps in this field so far, and we intend to put one of the best ones at your disposal in this post. My APK Ad-Free is a full-featured application for managing Android applications, developed and published by Andatsoft. One of the main features included in MyApp, which also has many fans, is creating files of installed programs! So that when sharing installed software with your friends, you can first extract the original file and then share it. In addition, this feature is also used to make a backup. Arrange all the installed tools according to your desired options so that you can access all of them in the shortest possible time.
My APK is an application where you can easily manage the apps and APK files available on your device. You can easily find out their information and arrange them in the order you want. At the same time, you can also back up the application’s information and store it in different forms. In addition, the APK files in your device can be found easily.
– Supports all the features of a professional application manager
– View a list of all installed software along with system programs
– Filter the order mode of all programs
– Quickly search for app names for access in the shortest time possible
– Extract the raw version of all available software
– Ability to share the extracted raw version
– Create shortcuts for installed applications
– Search for apps similar to each app in the Play Store
SUPPORT NEW FEATURES FOR XAPK
If you are a person who often works with APK or XAPK files, then surely you will not be able to ignore the new feature of My APK. Now you can perform many operations to the XAPK without having to install any file type to use the file type feature. Surely this will be a point that users cannot ignore.
MANAGE APPS SIMPLY
The first feature that functional users cannot ignore when using My APK is the management of application-related elements. You can sort apps by different criteria in a specific order to be observable. At the same time, more detailed information also appears before you can easily do many other operations with it. That makes it easy to optimize device capacity and have the base to remove unnecessary things.
UNINSTALL OR BACKUP APPS IF YOU WANT
Once you have the correct app-related information through My APK, you will perform the following actions. You can uninstall the applications in your device that you have not used for a long time through the detailed date data. At the same time, the application also makes it possible for you to compress and store data for applications and back it up for later use. You are also the one who chooses how to save and send the file after compression.
EXTRACT DETAILED INFORMATION OF APK FILES
Users also find My APK support when searching for the APK files they store on their devices. You will easily find many ways to organize APK files or search for them easily. At the same time, you can easily choose how to scan and identify these APK files to avoid missing any files. You can also install them easily when you find the APK file you downloaded is useful.
MY APK CAN BE USED AS AN APP MANAGER
– List all of your apps
– Filter app by application type: system (pre-installed) or user (third party apps)
– Sort app by name, package name, installed and updated date, app size (ascending or descending)
– Search app quickly by enter its name or package name
– Extract app (support batch processing and compress to zip file before saving) to apk. It is super fast for even many heavy apps and games
– Save apk to SD card easily with a built in File explorer (You can create new folder here if needed)
– Check third party app info in a very detail level. It lists all of activities, services, apk permissions, signature, min sdk version, etc used in an app
– Share app via bluetooth, social network
– Get link games apk on Play store (support multiple apps) easily
– Create shortcut for app (depends on your launcher, the behavior may be different)
– Uninstall app
– Search similar apps on Play store
– Browse app internal and external data folder (works on some file explorers: esfile explorer, etc)
– Extract app icon for your own purpose
– Support backup for applications installed by the Android App Bundle source (split APKs)
MY APK CAN BE USED AS AN APK MANAGER
– List all of your apk on your SD card
– Filter/arrange apk by date (today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 14 days and last 30 days) (APK manager)
– Sort apk by name, folder, apk size, modified date (ascending or descending). No more third party File explorer to lookup your apk
– Search apk by name or package name
– Extract apk detail information (apk name, apk version, apk info, etc) before installing
– Verify apk by checking its md5 to make sure your copy version of apk is safe to install
– Install apk easily (support Split APKs with .aspk, .apks extension)
– Share apk file or just play store link
– Compare apk and app so that you have a chance to know what changed in the newer/older version
– Be able to select APK scan folders to optimize scanning process
– Bulk apk file renamer (with advanced options)
– Mass delete apk files
My APK could be used as a simple security scanner tool to detect apps/apks which has ad, sensitive permissions. This feature is called Advanced search.
– Material design: parallax effect when scrolling app detail information for better user experience
– Theme support with 6 built-in primary colors
This version does not require root permission
APK (not aok) means Android package.
USING THE APPLICATION TO MANAGE THE RESOURCES IN THE DEVICE IS QUITE HELPFUL:
- The app manages the apps and APK files on your device and gives you a clear view of them.
- You can arrange the applications in the order you want and read the detailed information it possesses.
- The information it stores can completely be compressed and backed up in the way you want not to lose information in some cases.
- Users also find management features for APKs to verify information, scan locations, and install files you find.
- In the new version of the application, users can fully find support for XAPK, and you do not need to use another application.