Get greater control of how music sounds on your Android device with our touch-adjustable linear-phase FIR equalizer, which offers 16,384 discrete bands of HD equalization with zero loss in audio quality. Create and save your own EQ presets or select an optimized filter created by professional musicians. HF Player for Android also enables playback of Hi-Res Audio formats including FLAC, 192 kHz/24-bit WAV, and DSD at no extra charge.
With a simple review among different Android devices, you will know that one of the most widely used types of applications is audio and video players that are used by all users of smart devices. Due to this, the competition among player developers is very fierce and all of them are trying to publish a complete program in the Android Market. Onkyo HF Player Full is one of the top Android players that with its full and specialized features has been able to reach more than 1 million viewers worldwide. This audio player has wonderful, complete and unique features by which users can receive a different sound from their smartphone. One of the first and best features of this player; Access to the FIR phase is an equalizer, which can be said to cover thousands of different audio bands in a discrete manner. Put different filters on the output sound and enjoy the output quality sound by accessing the preset equalizer stations for certain series of headphones. Just add a DAC-HA200 adapter to the audio output of the headphones to see a stunning sound!
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 or DAC-HA300, Pioneer XPA-700 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable Hi-
RES AUDIO OUTPUT.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
Onkyo HF Player is the ultimate audio control tool you’ve been looking for. The application always places a strong emphasis on the device’s sound quality and customizes it according to each need. The application always knows how to create trends by adding attractive features to attract a lot of users. More specifically, the old features are always perfected and closely combined with new features to create uniqueness.
• Access to equalizer bands with very high accuracy (16384 discrete bands and FIR linear filters)
• Fully automatic up-sampling function
• Crossfade play options
• Categorize audio files based on different categories
• Intelligent duplicate audio file system
• Preset equalizers for placement on ONKYO headphones
• Volume control for external hardware
• Updated user interface
• Music lyrics supported by petit lyrics
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Resume Playback Function
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Tab based sorting, such as Artist name, Album name, Playlist, etc. Tab order can be arranged in settings
• Folder based playback
• Scrobble with Last.fm
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Playlist creation and editing
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version)
• Volume control function for USB-audio-compatible external hardware using volume keys of Android devices
• Link into OnkyoMusic(where available) and download purchased music directly
• Replay Gain (supported on paid version)
• Real-time volume normalizer (supported on paid version)
• Subscription music service AWA
– Login, Music list(FOR YOU/ FOCUS/ FAVORITES/ TRENDS), Streaming Playback
GOOD SOUND CONTROL
The application will focus a lot on controlling the sound so that users can see that characteristic sound. Reasonable sound control will make us feel more enjoyable because it does not interfere too much with our work. It helps users to customize the sound according to different purposes and meet comprehensive needs.
We know the application for effective audio control, but the interfaces are very appreciated. The interface always brings freshness and harmony to the application, and thanks to that, we have the most suitable adjustments. There will be a lot of skins to use, and we can choose whichever one we like. Moreover, users can also create their own smart interfaces to develop creativity.
GUARANTEED SOUND QUALITY
As we all know, Onkyo HF Player focuses a lot on sound, so of course, quality is always the top focus. The application always has different levels of quality for you to choose from right away. From low to high, choose a suitable rating for your own sound, depending on the purpose.
The application invests in the audio array and, of course, wants to make a difference; the photo collage is one of the things you should not pass. Using a sound clip and adding a featured photo will also make your work more unique than ever. You can manually choose any photos you want for this application.
Each part of the sound will be what the user needs to focus on to understand its true nature better. Users will be able to use the adjustment bar to match the sound they want to find. More unique is that the application will also have an auto-correction section if you do not have a unique idea for this adjustment.
ADD TO SONG LIST
After you’ve done the editing, stitching and are ready to export, Onkyo HF Player is here to support you. Users will see their work saved to the album and perform playback if they want. You can post it online to get rave reviews for this artistic equalization and editing.
The app has a massive investment in sharing songs. There will be multiple save formats and will also cover sharing. We don’t need a converter that will also be easy to export outside. More specifically, it consumes very little space and does not take too much time but still ensures good sound quality.
– Easily adjust the audio frequency according to each ability as well as your preferences.
– Always ensure the sound quality no matter what the situation and always keep the desired quality.
– Make a difference by you can add the image as well as the text you want to this audio clip.
– Create sympathy for users by quickly saving to playlists for users’ attention.
– Make sure that when exporting data to the outside, always pay strong attention to sound quality as well as picture.
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Requires Android 4.1 or later.
* Operation of this application is not guaranteed for all devices.