With Oto Music’s Android music player, you may listen to music quickly. If you want a simple music player app on your mobile device with traditional and complicated capabilities to help you manage your huge audio library of various file types and formats, Oto Music, a superb Android app by Piyush M, is the way to go.
When evaluating Oto Music, we considered all of its accessibility options. Android users can use it to listen to local music or audio files. You must first let the software scan and unlock all audio files on your mobile devices before you may play, edit, organize, or otherwise freely interact with them. This app can locate and play a sound file in a matter of seconds. Improved compatibility with third-party hardware. The playback options are always available to you. The built-in equalization allows you to fine-tune the sound effects to your satisfaction.
Elegant widgets make it simple to control the playback. Oto Music’s moveable, customizable, and transferrable playlists are now available. Sorting options save time and work for library employees. All file types are now accepted on this app. The application can scan several audio file types, including music. You may listen to your complete music library. Oto Music is Android Auto-compatible, letting Android users listen to music in their automobiles or on other smart devices such as Chromecast and Smart TVs. All of these features make it easier to utilize by allowing you to play its sounds on devices other than your phone. The basic music player interface lets you modify the volume, playbacks, playlists, and other settings. The complex functions of the music player can also be used. To begin, use Gapless Playback to eliminate pauses between tracks. Fade-in and out are used to start and end music gradually. For optimal listening, use the app’s built-in tools to improve sound quality.
– Android auto support
– Chromecast support
– Gapless playback support
– Multiple Now playing themes (more coming in the future updates)
– Fade in/Fade out music when pause/resume playback
– Normal and synchronized lyrics support
– Download and edit lyrics from the app itself
– Home section(view recently played songs, recently added songs, artists etc)
– Sleep timer
– Replay gain support
– Inbuilt equalizer
– 5 clean and minimal widgets
– custom playlist support (No more worrying about playlists getting deleted automatically)
– Import and export playlists.
– Multi-select mode
– Multiple sorting options
– Light, dark, battery saver and system default theme support
– Dedicated folders section(view your music files from the app itself)
– Delightful animations, animated icons
– Song tag editor, album tag editor
– Download artist images, artist info and album info automatically
– Follows latest material design guidelines.
– Just 5 MB in size