The text editor QuickEdit is quick, reliable, and fully functional. It has been designed to work well on both mobile devices and tablets.
For plain text files, QuickEdit may be used as a conventional text editor. For programming files, it can be used as a code editor. Both personal and business use are appropriate. The text editor QuickEdit has a variety of user experience and performance improvements. Compared to other text editing apps frequently accessible on Google Play, the app is far faster and more responsive.
regarded as a superb text editor! Don’t overlook QuickEdit Text Editor Pro if you’re looking for a straightforward and uncomplicated text editor for your Android smartphone that doesn’t demand you to have a fantastic text editor and has no advertising! You will surely appreciate having it because the capabilities it has will meet all of your demands in the area of editing text files.
Users benefit from QuickEdit’s useful function, which allows them to open and modify files with codes rapidly. When a project is large, you may simply understand the syntax of more than 50 different programming languages and finish it. Also, you may export your final project for viewing on a device or search for code files in the cloud at the same time.
- A notepad programme that has been enhanced and improved greatly.
- Excellent performance with zero latency, even with massive text files (more than 10,000 lines).
- Switch between several open tabs with ease.
- Display or conceal line numbers.
- Changes may be undone and redone indefinitely.
- Show, modify, or alter line indents.
- Quick editing and selecting.
- Support for physical keyboards, including key mapping.
- Seamless vertical and horizontal scrolling.
- Jump to any line starting with the given number.
- Search and replace quickly.
- Simple hex colour value input.
- Detect charset and encoding automatically.
- For new lines, use auto-indent.
- A range of font sizes.
- Preview markdown, CSS, and HTML files.
- Open files from collections of recently added or accessed files.
- The capacity of rooted devices to alter system files.
- Use FTP, Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive to access files.
- Encourage both bright and gloomy themes.
- Both phone and tablet-optimized.
- Version without ads.
- Support for more than 40 text file types and many computer languages
- Functional feature of showing and not displaying the line number (Line Number)
- Strong and good search tool to discover and replace required character
- Users may choose between two alternative themes: dark and light.
- For rooted phones, there are features that allow for the changing of system files.
- Other features include automated character recognition and the ability to jump to a particular line.
- sans advertisements and optimised for Android tablets and phones
CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE IN ANDROID 11 AND 12
Users of the new QuickEdit version will be able to see details on the application’s reliability for the two newest operating systems, Android 11 and 12. When compatibility preserves the user experience and enables the user to utilise the capabilities of the programme throughout time, it is beneficial. This is also reasonable, though, when altering code takes a while and is unbroken.
QUICKLY ENTER AND EDIT THE CODE
QuickEdit will work well for you if you’re a programmer who frequently works with code because it can operate steadily on Android smartphones. You can simultaneously modify the previous files you’ve used. It may be argued that you can spend your time well by travelling wherever you like and regularly editing your projects. Many features will assist the programme support your editing properly at the same time.
THE NUMBER OF CODE LINES IS ENTIRELY CONTAINED.
The quantity of lines of code that may be inserted into QuickEdit is one interesting feature. To easily and without any issues build the projects you desire consistently, the number can be up to 10,000 lines. Also, you may open a lot of big files without any problems within the boundaries that this programme can readily handle due to the enormous number of lines in the code file.
MORE THAN 50 DIFFERENT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES ARE SUPPORTED
QuickEdit’s compatibility for more than 50 currently used programming languages is one reason why customers utilise it. Thus, dealing with whatever file type you choose while transmitting it from several platforms is simple. Using the recognition feature in your application to indicate the syntax necessary for your code to function properly is another useful feature that may assist you in determining whether the syntax is accurate.
SIMPLY EXPORT FILES AND VIEW RESULTS
The last step before finishing your work is to export the file and save it anyway you choose. Also, you may select the proper file name for easy search and usage, as well as the folder in which to save the file. Of course, using the app will eventually enable you to access the final goods. For instance, you would open an HTML file you just completed coding to discover the related web page you made.
USE OF FILES FROM WEBSITES FOR CLOUD STORAGE
Users may feel secure when modifying code files since it works well with various types of operating systems and Android devices, and the source is also extremely varied. To retrieve the file and store it for the upcoming change, you may quickly link to the relevant cloud storage sources.
THE APPLICATION HAS MANY PRICELESS FEATURES TO ASSIST USERS IN PROGRAMMING QUICKLY:
- On Android smartphones, users may programme their projects with a high level of compatibility and support for huge files.
- More than 50 different programming languages are supported by the application, and syntax recognition ensures that the lines of code are written correctly.
- To make it simple to locate your product and open it to view the results, you can also completely store it in other places.
- Users may locate the data they want and operate from any location thanks to connectivity to cloud storage providers.
- By using the latest version of the app on Android 11 and 12, users will notice increased stability.