Nowadays, many people use their smartphones as their primary computer to access the Internet, communicate with others, browse the web, watch movies, listen to music, take pictures and videos, read books, and more. has evolved. To make these devices more similar to personal computers and minimise the need for customers to utilise PCs, the makers are steadily adding functions to them. Large quantities of memory are also provided on phones as part of these initiatives. Our smartphones now contain several hundred gigabytes of capacity, allowing us to store tens of thousands of files in different formats. Indeed, modern smartphones are on par with PCs and laptops in terms of functionality.
We thus need a file manager programme that can handle our files in an advanced and simple manner in order to manage the thousands of files in the memory of these devices, much like a computer. With the Android operating system, several manufacturers and developers have begun to produce file managers, but very few of them have been able to deliver a flawless and fully functional application. We have an application that is the finest of its type and has all the features people want available to you right now.
The RS Mobile Group software team created File Explorer EX, an outstanding and extremely powerful file manager with the most cutting-edge features, just for the Android operating system, and it was made available on Google Play for free. This tool can cut, copy, paste, move, create, delete, rename, search, share, mail, hide, compress, delete, and more numerous files. You become a researcher with experience like Android’s PC file manager.
Several people use their cellphones as their primary computer today to access the internet, connect with others, browse the web, watch movies, listen to music, take pictures and videos, read books, etc. has evolved. The functions of these devices are being added to daily by the producers in an effort to resemble personal computers and eliminate the need for PC usage. These initiatives involve giving phones access to enormous and spacious memory. Now that our phones contain hundreds of gigabytes of capacity, we can store tens of thousands of files in various formats. In actuality, modern smartphones can perform the majority of the things that our PCs and laptops can nowadays.
Thus, much like a computer, we need a file manager programme that can handle our files in a sophisticated and simple manner in order to manage the thousands of files that are stored in the memory of these devices. With the Android operating system, several manufacturers and developers have begun to produce file managers, but very few of them have been able to deliver a flawless and fully functional programme. We have an application that is the finest of its type and has all the features people want available to you right now.
The RS Mobile Group software team created the superb and extremely capable file manager File Explorer EX for the Android operating system. It was made available on Google Play for free. This software offers comparable functionality as the computer’s file manager, including the ability to select multiple files, cut, copy, paste, move, create, delete, rename, search, hide, compress, and delete. You can do it using Android.
When you visit RS File, you’ll experience safe, easy, and efficient keywords. Several more choices are available to you, including managing files on your computer. You may think of functions like copy, paste, move, and delete among them. Not only that, but we can assist you in properly compressing and decompressing data to minimise data loss and increase storage and transmission speeds.
- Analyze your disc utilisation, huge files, file categories, recently accessed files, and folder sizes.
- Access to Google DriveTM, Dropbox, and OneDrive
- Local area network: SMB 2.0, NAS, NFS, CIFS, FTP, HTTP
- Control your network storages: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV
- Effective file search: Find your file right away.
- App management. Root explorer.
- Zip, Rar, and 7zip compression and decompression, and USB OTG
- Access files from the Computer; Favorite and bookmarked folders or files;
- Thumbnails for pictures and videos, as well as for other file kinds.
- See APK files as ZIP;
- Share; Send files over Bluetooth, email, or other methods supported by the device;
- Work with Zip; Easy (as if it was normal folder)
- Phone memory analysis: See memory consumption, huge files,
- file categories, recent files, folder size, and more.
- File encryption: 128-bit encryption.
- Use of OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox for cloud storage
- Access to network memory through FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV
- Effective and quick file finder
- Control installed software
- Control installed apps, look into Android root files,
- handle compressed files completely,
- support USB OTG,
- access phone data from a computer,
- create thumbnails for picture files, and more.
- Open APK files like ZIP files,
- make file sharing simple,
- and encrypt files with 128-bit encryption.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN DISK ANALYSIS RELATED TO SPECIFIC VOLUMES AND DATA
We offer you thorough disc examination and give you understandable information about file types and capacity. In particular, this software will start to assess how much space you have used, how much space each activity takes up, and how much space the downloaded items take up will be displayed here for you to simply. Control the device’s capacity with ease. Not content with that, this function also lets you know which recently produced files are categorised as huge files.
MORE OPTIMISTIC WITH SEARCH MODE THAT SAVES YOU A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT
Also, it could be challenging for you to locate it each time you need it due to the hundreds or even millions of items you’ve made, acquired from the website, or received from pals. Since it makes it so simple to swiftly and simply search through keywords or each sorted category, RS File has assisted you in developing an intelligent search engine that gives you a lot of options.
EASILY FIND AND DISCOVER YOUR FAVORITE FILES
Without stopping there, RS File invites you to use the favourite files function if you adore a certain file a lot and want to keep it distinct from the community of other files that exist. Users can bookmark and choose one or more preferred files to place in a different category to identify interests and act as a priceless treasure for you in the future.
DISPLAY THUMBNAILS IN FILES IN IMAGE AND VIDEO FORMATS
In particular, for files that exist as images and videos, RS File shows you additional thumbnails of the image or video in addition to their titles, which are shown alongside other text file names. As a consequence, it will assist you in identifying the information you need to access and manage it more quickly, conveniently, and effectively. The beautiful thing about this is that you can view the material without clicking on it, allowing you to quickly find it.
THERE ARE A FEW BASIC FEATURES THAT HELP YOU EASILY MANAGE AND CUSTOMIZE FILES
Speaking of RS File, how can you overlook the most fundamental yet beneficial user features? Not to mention that you may delete data with the click of a button if it is no longer essential for you. Also, it is simple to copy and paste data from one file into another. Also, it is important to consider the compression and decompression capability, which makes it simple to transfer files from one location to another.
- This is regarded as a file management programme that aids in managing both the amount of storage space and the variety of files that are present on the mobile device.
- Put all of your important data in the cloud so you won’t have to worry about security flaws or data loss.
- By using keywords or categories that have been intelligently categorised, the search system can quickly and easily discover data.
- Data may be compressed or decompressed to drastically reduce file size and speed up sending to friends and family.
- When files in this format include thumbnail pictures in addition to the attachment name, viewing image and video files is easier.