Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs is a utility application for Android phones used to write informational notes proactively. This application has a simple and intelligent interface that makes it easy for users to reach it easily. Besides, you can edit PDF files or organize content easily with your fingers. Download this application to your phone now to have an excellent experience for yourself.
Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs Premium is a handwriting note-taking software from the Steadfast Innovation programming group for the Android operating system, which puts a page of paper in front of you to take notes. This application, which is designed based on modern technology, brings you the experience of the best and most interesting program for recording daily notes. The above program gives you the possibility to use active pens (such as Samsung S Pen) or inactive pens and your fingers to write your own texts in a simple and classic environment exactly like a notebook and a fast program And have note-taking function in your device. You will be able to use all colors in your notes, attach photos and other files to your notes, pin your favorite page on the start, share your notes on social networks or other methods. Share different ways like SMS and… You can download the latest full version of this app with one click from the site’s high-speed servers.
Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs is the most famous version in the Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs series of publisher Steadfast Innovation, LLC. What you would expect in a Productivity game is available in this game. In this mod game, you can free . With this mod, this game will be easy for you. Enjoy the Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs game!
New: We partnered with Google to bring incredibly fast, low-latency ink to Squid on the Google Pixelbook and Samsung Chromebook Plus (with Chrome 62). See the difference: https://youtu.be/Oc66T_e7xwU
Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet, phone, or Chromebook supporting Android apps! With Squid you can write just like you would on paper using an active pen, passive stylus, or your finger.
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit/grade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copy/paste, and move content between pages and notes. Organize your notes within notebooks and increase your productivity!
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Squid is vector based – keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Squid takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Squid is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge: https://goo.gl/Ji9dCS
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge: https://goo.gl/J7uT0B
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display via HDMI, Chromecast, etc. (Android 4.2+)
• Various text editing tools such as font, color, size and so on
• Types of essential text editing tools such as copy, cut, delete, etc.
• Ability to save notes in the gallery as photos in different formats for printing
• Multi-Window support for multi-window taking notes
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email and other methods
• Create notes and pages with premium backgrounds (math, engineering, music, sports, etc.)
• Import PDFs and mark them up like any other note
• Express yourself with additional tools (highlighter, “true” eraser, shapes, text)
• Backup/restore and bulk export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
WHAT’S NEW IN THE APP
The application has had many advancements and new updates to bring the most convenience to users. In version 3.9.3, the application has switched to a new Dropbox authentication process so that users can save more information and have more security. In version 3.9.2 has been improved better and is best supported for Android 11+. In particular, the application has fixed the problem of displaying PDF compared to before to remove obstacles for users. Besides, the application also automatically deletes erroneous fonts to reduce the size of the application to 4MB; it also, fix the display issue of PDF text for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages. Some other bugs have also been improved and refreshed to match user requirements.
CONVENIENT NOTES APP
This is the best app for every user, especially students. Squid is used to take handwritten notes with a stylus or with your finger. If you can’t remember the necessary information, this is the most effective and convenient application. Plus, you can easily highlight, annotate, or edit PDFs to fill out forms or sign important documents. It also allows you to add images or draw shapes in your notes, and you can quickly copy and move content into notes and organize them neatly.
HAVE MANY HOT FEATURES
First, you can turn your device into a virtual whiteboard and use it to present your lessons. Besides, you can connect to the projector wirelessly to use. Second, you can publish your notes as PDF or png images and share them with your friends via social media or store them in the cloud. The application also uses vectors to keep your notes sharp and beautiful at any zoom level or change the color and thickness of the text.
SIMPLE AND INTELLIGENT MANAGEMENT INTERFACE
You can control the application and layer your notes quickly, such as picture notes, diagrams, math problems, etc. Thanks to these attractive features and simple interface, the application has attracted many users worldwide.