TeamViewer for Remote Control is an excellent and popular software for remote computer control, which has long been used for various tasks such as repairing and troubleshooting home computers through an Internet connection. The theme viewer company has released its own application for all operating systems, including Android, so that all users can manage their computer remotely with the device in their hands. With this great program, you can manage your friend’s computer completely through your mouse and keyboard! Now we are witnessing the release of the Android version of this great application that you, the owner of Android devices, can easily manage your family, friends and acquaintances through the Internet and wherever they are on the planet by installing it on your mobile phone. ! This program has a Windows version that you have to install it on the other person’s computer and after installing it, it will provide you with an ID and password so that you can easily connect to his PC and do the things you want easily!
Full control over the computer via your Android phone
Ability to transfer data between your connected phone and computer
Use the strongest and highest security protocols
Supports all Windows 8, 7, XP and… to connect
Super easy and unambiguous user interface
– Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
— Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
– Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
– Intuitive touch and control gestures
– File transfer in both directions
– Computers & Contacts management
– Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect
LEARN HOW TO USE TEAMVIEWER IN THREE STEPS:
- Step 1: Download the Android version and install it on your device.
- Step 2: Download the Windows version and install it on your computer.
- Step 3: Enter the Windows Viewer Team password and ID on the phone.