When buying Android smart devices, there are always several default programs available on it, each of which has a specific task. Among them, the gallery can be considered as one of the most popular, which helps you to access all the video files and images in the memory as easily as possible. The high popularity of this section has led to the release of other software with more diverse capabilities, and in this post we are going to introduce one of the newest ones. Vertical Gallery is a simple and practical image gallery for Android, developed by Mobsnake and published on Google Play. This software allows its users to view the complete set of images in the internal or external memory as easily as possible, away from any option or complex environment. Have complete control over all images and share them with your friends if needed. Among the other features of this startup, we can mention the available editing tools that provide the basis for making any changes in the photos.
Vertical Gallery is an optimized version of the great gallery & photo editor app included on Android Open Source Code (AOSP)
– Access to all images in memory
– Support for both internal and external Android memory
– Display images with the highest possible quality
– A set of common management options
– Professional image editing tool with the ability to apply effects
– Display the folder name when viewing the picture album
– Photo and video viewer
– Complete photo editor (full resolution)
– Copy and move media files
– Private album
– SD card support (activate in Settings → SD Card write permission)
– Hide unwanted folders
– Animated GIFs support
– Configurable options in settings
– Customizable buttons in photo view
– Playback of videos in minimized mode (PIP) (Android 8.0+)
– Trim & mute videos
Vertical gallery is a free app that includes ads. Ads can be removed with an in-app purchase.
– Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
– Vertical Gallery is not affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc.